CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fun Stuff

I love to sew. The first project I did was a form fitting gown for prom. It came out good, surprisingly. Ever since then it is just what I do! I have made several other things like pants, shirts etc. But I really have a passion for dresses. I have made a total of 18 dresses for myself and others. I am currently working on dresses for our Youth Conference trek. My favorite thing to do is start and finish in one night. I call it a "Sewathon". I get to church a little sleepy but I always get there.

I really enjoy track. It is not too competitive of a sport that I can't enjoy it. You still get a lot of team spirit, and I like jumping. We get to make our own sticks to measure our steps and I make mine really cute with sparkles and butterflies. It was a great track activity. Ok seriously, I enjoy competing against myself and beating my personal best.

My church friends are my closest friends. I have lots of acquaintances at school but we are just different people. I have much more in common with my friends from church even though we live mad far away. I still get to see them a lot with church, mutual and the fact that I spend a lot of time at their homes. We plan awesome group dates even though all the girls don't have dates. There are just not enough guys! My best guy friend Oliver is going to be leaving on a mission soon. I have a few friends living in UT right now and I am excited to be sharing the same experience. Several of my friends are planning on coming to college in UT after they graduate.

Valentines Group Date
(Bryana made her cute dress)

0 comments: