CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

About Me


I am a seventeen year old living in Gardner MA. I will turn eighteen on May 21st. I was born here in Gardner and have lived here my whole life so far. Gardner is the smallest city in MA with a population of just over 20,000.

My Mom and Dad are separated and I currently live with my Mom. I have a brother who is nine years older then me. My mom and I live on the upper floor of a house in Gardner. She works full time so I help her walk the dog, cook, shop and keep house.

I am the only member of the Church in my immediate family. My Grandma took me to primary when I was little and I never left. When I was eight I got baptized and the Gardner Ward has been the one stable place where I have grown. Luckily I live just down the street from the ward house so I can walk to and from Church.

I have had lots of experiences that have strengthened my testimony of the church. My first year of seminary really helped me understand what the gospel was about. It changed a lot about the way I lived. It helped me follow the standards because it was something I wanted to do. It also made me think about how I treated others and lived my life. Knowing the members in the Church has helped me know what my potential is and what I want to have for my family. This has led me to seek opportunities that will help me marry in the Temple. I want to tell you about my goals and dreams based on the testimony I have of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The TRUE Church.

Bryanna with the Young Women at "Time Out for Women" in Concord CT

0 comments: