CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

School Stuff

For most of my life I have attended public school. In 2005 I had the opportunity to live with my Dad for a year and a half. He home schooled me and it was a great experience. It was actually the most I ever learned. When I returned to public school my records did not transfer right so I have been held back a little. I should graduate this year but I intend to graduate next year and then attend college. It will be my goal to make sure all of my credits transfer properly to UT.

I like math and science. I love history but I don't like english. I work hard to get good grades A's and B's. For fun I take choir and ceramics. I also participate in the track program. Seminary is my favorite class, it must have to do with the teacher.

Bryanna and Sister Johnson


I would like to attend High School in UT so I can gain residency. I have known for a while that I want to attend college in UT. Going to a year of high school would prepare me to pursue those educational goals on my own. My family has limited financial resources but they are supportive of me and my goals. I also look forward to the opportunity of being more than one of two LDS students at my school.

0 comments: